Thursday, September 22, 2011

Almost on our Way!


We are less than 24-hours away from the Desiring God Conference Trip 2011!

This is our biggest year ever in terms of number of students going, with almost 35 people who will be rockin out in Minneapolis this weekend at the conference!

It has been way over due for me to post on my blog, so I hope this excites those of you who follow me and what is happening at Equip. There is SO MUCH to say about this year already, many new students, lots of fruit and exciting stories to share from events and various small groups, Bible studies and things happening in the lives of students being challenged by the gospel. I will have to wait, however, for I have alot to complete today for the trip tomorrow!

Pray for:
1) Our two caravan times, 7:30am and 1:00pm, that they would be good and safe, and the conversations would be edifying
2) that we would all grow closer, learn a lot, and grow hearts for missions!

Thanks so much, I hope to write some follow up blog posts soon!

ps. the picture is from our last year's trip....I'll upload the new one after the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment