Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stuck...Snow...and Such

Went home to Dawson, MN to preach at Dawson Covenant Church on Saturday evening.  Caught the very beginning of the storm, but the bulk of the storm has since kept me in Dawson until at least tomorrow morning.

Church was cancelled, so I wasn't able to preach.  This was a major bummer for me, I was really excited to preach on Jeremiah 2:1-13.  But, it also provided me some quality time at home that otherwise wouldn't have had.

Looking forward to a couple of days with Brandon, as we do our semesterly assessment of the past semester and plan for the next.  We'd greatly appreciate prayer that God would bless our thoughts, enabling us to remember the semester well, change and plan for what we'd like to change for next year, and then of course plan effectively and fruitfully for Spring 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment