Thursday, May 14, 2015

Asher Ascending...

I couldn't think of a better alliteration...

As you most likely know already, Emma and I had our baby boy on April 3rd!  Baby Asher Thomas was 7lb .5ounces, and has currently been packing on the weight, at least a couple times now put on a pound in a week, and is almost 11lbs now!

I won't continue to be that parent who talks about nothing but their kid...so I'll just post a bunch of pictures, instead. :)




still the 1st or 2nd day of being 'out'...he has grown since! 


He still loves to stick his hands on his face
There are 6 boys in the church under 6ish months
 (one was absent this day) 
thanks to the Isenbergs...
he has good form, but I'm working on his distance 

he has started smiling a bit
 


I missed the moment before when he was stretching
and his arms were sticking straight up even further


No comments:

Post a Comment