Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Beginning of Summer

Is "S".

There is a newsletter in the works and all sorts of other goodies in the pipeline in the coming weeks.  The spring semester was great in lots of ways.  Ministry seemed to be blessed by God these past few months.

But this post is merely a request for prayer for summer.  Summer is great in lots of ways, but one thing it is not* is as structured.  I could burn the calendar and still be able to cope if I wanted to...which isn't good.  It's not that there isn't lots to do (there is), but the urgency of lots of the normal things is less, and it's simply such a hard turn from school-year ministry where there's always students around to just a handful of students and everything else is done for a few weeks. 

So, please pray for me?  Pray that God would really grant discipline in investing in what I ought and pouring into what I ought. 

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment