Monday, January 21, 2019

Blog

I recently read an article by Challies, Why You Shouldn’t Stop Blogging (or Why You Should Consider Starting).

It was good, and kinda motivated me to get back at the blog, with perhaps some added content from time to time.  

This entry may perhaps be merely a prayer request to pray for wisdom for me.  I'm thinking that creating "blog versions" of my messages (or some of them) might be of some value and interest to at least some of you.  You'd get an insight into what we're talking about on a regular basis at Equip on Wednesday nights, and it would do all the things that Challies talks about in that article.  


So, perhaps!  How's that for vague and non-commital?  But fear not, I'll at least fulfill the desire with a single entry, forthcoming, a summary/blog-version of last week's Equip message: "Creation: Why You Should Get a Haircut and Get a Real Job".  




No comments:

Post a Comment