Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life

At risk of blogging too much, I can't help but point you to various resources about Pro-life issues.

I've been reading articles and watching some videos on the website abort73.com again.

There is some really disturbing and convicting material on this website, and I encourage you to please take 15 minutes and watch a couple of their primary videos.

I have virtually always called myself "pro-life". However, for a very long time I was what I call "apathetically pro-life", which I think is an oximoronic term. To be apathetic about the death of unborn children is equivalent to not being pro-life at all. So please, take some time to view the content of this website and see if you are not affected by what you find there.

As William Wilberforce said,
"Having seen all this you can choose to look the other way, but you can never say again,
‘I did not know.’"




No comments:

Post a Comment