Friday, January 30, 2015

Walking Awareness

The title is my best attempt at a cool alliteration...

We've (finally) got new Equip T-shirts designed, printed and passed out to students!

 It's been a bit longer than I'd like to admit since we've done shirts.  And, although a new t-shirt isn't at the top of our ministry priority list, they none-the-less play a role.  For one, new shirts are always fun...so theres that.  But also, we have 2-3 dozen shirts 'walking' around campus on a regular basis with Equip's name and mission statement on them.  This can really help in making students aware of our presence on campus, of being interested in what the mission statement is all about, and whatever else.

Anyway, whatever shirts do, I thought you'd like to see them...I think they look awesome (my wife designed them, so I'm biased...but I'm right :)

Modeling the shirt is a handsome model we hired.


No comments:

Post a Comment