Wednesday, November 4, 2015

aannnnndd...continued

I said I'd 'continue' my post about Fall Retreat.  This is that post.

But, since this is supposed to be "mini-updates" on ministry, I'll keep it short and just give you a few good photos. :)

In a nutshell, the retreat was great.  26 people is a great number for a weekend trip like this.  We studied the Great Commandment, had 4 small groups/teams that discussed together after each main teaching, and also competed against one-another in "Minute-to-Win-It" games on Saturday (that was fun).

The group we had are all great kids, talkative and eager to get to know one another.  A few times now I've heard positive things from students about how good and challenging the weekend was.  So, I'm grateful God gave us what He did.









they jumped in the lake...in late October... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment